Friday, February 22, 2013

This is the way I have chosen

Alhamdulillah, wa syukurillah..
Many things happen since the last post.. Alhamdulillah,, I have been saved from shackle that binding me before. I think it is too hard to uniting us. Go, leave me. Then I found someone new that never in my mind before. Many things happen with us. Very deep 'instant' relationship. I have decided to go with that person and leaving all the hope with my precious one. I have chosen to leave my precious one cause I think I'm not worthed for my precious one anymore. I'm sorry my precious one, you worth to have better person that could guide you to the light. Don't lean your hope to me anymore, I know it is hurt for us, but I'm sorry, I can't. I hope you'll find someone better. Now, I choose you my someone new. Although it is 'instant' relationship, I have done many things with you. I'll try my best to make you happy. Now, you become my precious one. This is the way I have chosen. Allah's ridho that I want. This is the way I have chosen. Ya Allah, please guide us, forgive us for all of our mistake, escpecially our 'big mistake', give us your ridho, give us a strength, happy life in the world and the heaven that we want. This is the way I have chosen. May Allah bless all of us and uniting us in His heaven.
Aamiin..

1 comment: